[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Help URGENT!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 01:06:06 UTC 2013

1.  Fiber-filled eggs,
2.  egg cozy/cover/costume,
3.  basket or bowl to put the eggs in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Sykes
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:13 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Help URGENT!

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a crochet together for an upcoming Monday night chat and I need
some pattern advice.

I've chosen a day, and I have someone to read the pattern, now I need to
know what you'd like to create.

Tiny chicks? Egg shaped coasters? Bunnies? Bunny Baby hats?
Or do you have other ideas?

I need your input ASAP so I can post the supplies you'll need to the list
and get the pattern to the reader to look over ahead of time.

Cast your vote now!

--
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com