[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Help URGENT!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:53:18 UTC 2013

hi Joyce,

oh yes, I took the cupcake class, and that was the only reason I was able to later teach the crocheted basket class this past fall. the basket was the cupcake without the top. but I have never made an egg shaped item, though it is likely similar. of course we won't talk about the fact that I never was able to successfully make that basket and the cupcake looked more like a pregnant muffin. ha ha!
Cathy