[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Knit A Long: Advanced St Patty's Day dishcloth.

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:25:45 UTC 2013

Just a reminder of our Monday night chat March 4th knit a long, we, or yall, I'm just the reader, hehe, will be knitting an advanced St. Patricks day dishcloth
the supply list is:
- about 60 yrds of ww cotton yarn (hot green is suggested)
- Needles that give you a gauge of 5 st/in. This is if you want to make a standard 9" cloth. If not, use needles that give you a fabric you like with the yarn you use. (The sample was made using US4/3.5mm.)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends

The pattern name actually calls it a washcloth, but I guess you can use it as you want.

So come on down, lets get some needle clicking going on and have some fun.

Barb