[Nfb-krafters-korner] dropped stitches

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 27 20:46:45 UTC 2013

Diedra,

I am using the Cherry Tree Hill pattern for their basic Super Sock. You can
find it on their website.
I am using Cherry Tree Hill SuperSock Yarn - all cotton and wonderful,
wonderful The first pair I made I have been wearing for several years - over
5 years now - and they are as beautiful as the day I made them. They wash
beautifully.

The pair I am making now is yarn from Austria. It is Schmachenmayr momotta
Trachten wolle.  37 percent acrylic and 63 percent wool. It is luscious
yarn - it makes socks that the Austrians wear with their Trachten clothing -
very sturdy and classic.   There is 100 grams per skein in this yarn. 185 m.
I am using the  Cherry Tree Hill Basic Supersock pattern for this pair, too.

Lynda