[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheted Eggs Chat

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:31:42 UTC 2013

Jennifer,

I am a brand new crocheter and, in my opinion, it looks easy enough that I
am going to try doing it. While I admit I don't have enough experience to
actually say just how simple it is, I do know that I recognize all the
directions for it and it seems easy enough for anyone to try.

I hope this helps!

Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com
www.sarahmsykes.com