[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheted Eggs Chat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:41:14 UTC 2013

you can get fiber fill at any craft store. it comes in a large plastic bag.

it is used for quilts, stuffed animals or whatever. my friend and I keep passing this bag of it back and forth between us as we need it. she originally got the bag at a garage sale. so that's the story about fiber fill.
 at the moment she is still in Florida with the fiber fill, but she should be returning home soon, so if she has not used it all up on her quilt stuffing, I should be able to borrow the bag for my easter eggs. smile.

Cathy