[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic Canvas

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:56:05 UTC 2013

Hi Miranda,
You can get plastic canvas at any craft store, or on line.
We recommend that you get the 7 count kind, that is it has 7 holes per inch. You will also need small tapestry needles that will pass easily through the canvas,and that have a large enough eye for worsted weight yarn to easily be put through, lastly, you will need scissors, that's all the supplies you need.
I don't know about Terry's schedule, but, I can teach you privately on most Saturday mornings, if that works for you.I can show you the basic stitches to get you going andcomfortable with the craft. Just let Terry or me know.
God Bless You Henry