[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheted Eggs Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 12:26:49 UTC 2013

Now let me tell you folks:

Poly fiber fill is stuffing.  It is sold in many crafting supply  stores.

I use to drive to Danbury Connecticut and purchase it by the case
[something like 12 [2 or maybe between 3 or 4 pound bags in each case when I  made
and sold my clown dolls.  In Danbury was either  where they  manufactured or
a distributor was located.  As soon as I opened the case it  would start
growing...[expanding] as they must have sucked all the air out of  the box.

Man, you guys make memories come flashing back to me.

In a message dated 2/27/2013 4:12:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,