[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Plarn Chat

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:05:59 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We've got a chat planned in April on how to make plarn. But after we've
learned to make it, we should have a chat on a specific craft in which to
use our plarn. Would anyone like to volunteer for this? If so, please
contact me off list.

Also, as always, please do keep your topic suggestions coming for Monday
Night chats. There are always spots available for new and fun things to
chat about. You've had great input so far and I'd love to hear what you'd
like to discuss next.

Cheers,
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com