[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Plarn Chat

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:38:05 UTC 2013

This was not a typo. Plarn is yarn made from plastic grocery bags. There
was a huge discussion about it on the list a month back, maybe longer. If
you search the archives, you should find out a lot about it.

We have already scheduled a chat to learn how to make it and to discuss the
different things you can do with it, but I thought it would be a good idea
to have a chat on a specific project using the plarn.

Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com
www.sarahmsykes.com