[Nfb-krafters-korner] help needed

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 21:37:44 UTC 2013

If you are interested in helping out working behind the sceens of Krafters
Korner Please send me an email off list with some ideas what you think you
might  like to do.  Please be a bit specific as we are looking for help in
several  areas and it is more then a list of chores.  We are looking for a
few that  are willing to take over a responsibility that has been developed
and worked on  already.  We are also open for new ideas and development in new
areas and  are willing to work and help develop your ideas with a Krafters
Klorner  flare.

Please do contact me off list _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Cindy Sheets is in charge of our website designing and formatting so if you
 have any help you can do with that please contact her  directly:
_slerythema at gmail.com_ (mailto:slerythema at gmail.com)

We need folks willing to do proofing, research and checking websites out,
searching for new chat topics and speakers, hosting chats and filling in or
checking in on classes that are running.

Put your thinking cap on and become involved.  Krafters Korner is for
everyone and Everyone makes Krafters Korner what it is!

I am also looking for help in promoting Krafters Korner and getting the
Word out about Krafters Korner.  So writers and finding places to put
articles in newsletters and visually impaired/blind would be very helpful,  too.

The more folks we get involved here, the more classes, times for classes,
teachers and opportunities we all will have to share our love and
creativeness.

I do know our list can get busy when we have new folks join us, but that is
 why Krafters Korner was started to encourage, share, teach and learn how
the  blind/visually impaired can continue and learn new Krafting skills.  We
are  the leaders to teach each other how and keep the "I can do it" attitude!

Keep on Krafting.

Have you Googled K R A F T e r s  lately?  K is for Krafters  that don't
see that great... or can't see at all...