[Nfb-krafters-korner] elegant basket and heart basket

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 02:27:57 UTC 2013

These two baskets are being offered for $50 for the pair. Our prices will go up and so save some cash....if you want the kits.
The heart shaped basket is made out of crystal and heart beads. It makes a perfect holiday decoration for February.
The Elegant Easter basket is a beautiful basket that will hold a boquet of flowers. We get many requests for this basket at formal parties and weddings.
For both it is $50.
The classes will also be taught for these.
January 15 is the heart shaped basket class.
The elegant basket begins on February 5.
Email or call for more info.
tct71887 at gmail.com
763 691-9584

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor