[Nfb-krafters-korner] Website Design Service

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 02:44:46 UTC 2013

Many of you have asked what Nick's prices are for web design. Below is a note from him and feel free to contact him off-list.

Hi,

Here are the prices for my web design services.  If you have any questions, let me know!

-Nick
ntay99 at gmail.com

Basic website, up to 8 static pages- $300

Additional pages - $10/page

Additional maintenance after website is completed, $20/hr

Content Management System (i.e. Wordpress) - $200 extra.

eCommerce- negotiable.

All prices negotiable, web hosting and domain separate.  I will assist you in setting up hosting and your domain.

I will go out of my way to make your website accessible and readable by major screen readers.

Additional services available upon request.

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.
763 691-9584