[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday Night Chat

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:02:53 UTC 2013

Hey Amanda,

I've been super confused about this flower loom chat. I didn't look at
email over the holidays and I think I didn't read all my emails when I
finally checked them so I think I got things all mixed up.

Is the flower loom chat tonight the same as the class that was suppose
to happen? Did it just get rescheduled?

also, is the class at 10 eastern? I thought there was going to be 2
different classes -- one at 7 eastern and one at 10 eastern.

thanks for clarifying.

Lisamaria