[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Peeps

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 21:55:13 UTC 2013

Sara,

I love your excitement here!  Sara has done such a wonderful job with  her
descriptions of the yarns she has described to us in the last Yarn Palette
class.  She gives such detail to texture and colors, besides laundry,
yardage, weight, description of fibers, etc.  She doesn't stop there.   Just
think if a color says it is called Peacock  So what the heck is  Peacock?  Now I
know what I am imagining, but is what I have painted in my  mind what
colors are really in it?  Well come to Sara's classes and the  mistery will be
unveiled to you with her words....

In a message dated 1/4/2013 2:47:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,