[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Peeps

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 18:17:37 UTC 2013

I really enjoyed your class before.  I will be signing up!  It was very
helpful for even color choices in clothing.  Sometimes it is hard to know
what the difference is in say chestnut, camel, tan, taupe, caramel, and so
on.  I get that they are in the brown family, but what are the different
hues.  I have used the info sheets to help me with even color selections
when ordering online.  Thanks again for all your hard work.  For those who
might be thinking of taking this class, I can say that it is a very valuable
tool when comparing colors.  Sara does an extremely thorough job of
describing the yarns and is very open to questions and discussion.
Big thumbs up!!!

Jill