[Nfb-krafters-korner] LET'S GET LOOPY Monday Night Chat

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:57:50 UTC 2013

Hi Barb,
I am attending Liberty University online for my associates in
interdisciplinary studies with focuses in global missions, non-profit
management, and business communications. Afterwards, we plan to move to
Virginia and I'll pursue my bachelors degree at Liberty University as a
residential student. My bachelors degree will be in worship and music
studies and worship leadership.
Thanks for your well wishes, and have a wonderful week!

In Christ, Miranda