[Nfb-krafters-korner] to the knitters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 05:26:23 UTC 2013

I am so sorry I missed the first class in knitting on Saturday.  It  sounds
like you got started.  I haven't found if you were able to start the
recording yet and I just wanted to jump in late tonight to put the notice up
about the knitting loom chat Monday Night.

Please do all of you new knitters come to Monday Night Chat as maybe you
might decide to learn about the knitting loom and Kelly from KISS Loom will
be  talking about how the KISS looms are so much different then the knitting
loom  that you find in Joann's.