[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Cable class question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 07:04:49 UTC 2013

Cathy is doing this ca cable class in 2 parts.  You will be making a
sampler with different cables in it.

The first part of the cable class is starting next week and  runs for  2
weeks.  Then there is another class in February that will run for 3  weeks.

Cathy is requiring you to take at least one of the cable classes before you
 take her cable hat and our mitten cable class.

You need to learn the technique to do a cable on the loom first and if you
take both the cable classes it will cover several different cables and
prepare  you for the hat and mitten class with the cables.

We want you to know how to do the cables first and we will not spend a lot
of time in the hat and the mitten class working the cable.

In a message dated 1/6/2013 1:15:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,