[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting book

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 10 04:20:40 UTC 2013

I bought the print copy but was greatly disappointed as there are no photos
in it at all. I cannot imagine knitting something that has no photo with it
so you would know what it will look like. I have never used the book at all.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com