[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Jan 10 04:20:00 UTC 2013

Hi Beverly,

My name is Susan from Virginia and welcome to the group.  It takes practise
in feeling where the end of your crochet row ends for that last stitch.  One
idea that will help you until you can do it successfully on your own is to
place either a plastic coilless pin or a split ring stitch marker in the
chain you make before turning your work and beginning the next row.  This
will also insure you don't end up with crochet edges that either extend
outward or draw inward because you are either not adding enough stitches or
adding too many stitches to your row of crochetting.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net