[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting book

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 10 22:34:21 UTC 2013

yes, it has to be self published as it is just pages put into a plastic
binder edge like you could have done at Kinko's. I would really recommend
that you get the download so you don't have the problem I found when it
arrived.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117