[Nfb-krafters-korner] Poncho Classmates

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:09:28 UTC 2013

Depending on the size you need for your poncho, it will need to be 15 or 16
or 17 inches of 39 stitches,
the 15 inches is for a small woman,
16 inches for medium and
17 inches for large.

If I'm figuring this correctly, the edge that is 15, 16 or 17 inches is
actually going to be the neck line of the poncho.
This poncho does NOT have a v neck or a round neck line, the neckline is
actually a long slit from the left to right side, the pattern picture shows
it being worn 2 different ways
1 with the seam in the center of your body in front and back or
2 with the seams running down the arms but in an off one shoulder style

Barb