[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting book

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 11 18:28:45 UTC 2013

Terri,
 There is no issue here but just my comment that if anyone expects this to
be like any other book on the market for knitters, this is not.
 I am only just letting them know to not expect to be able to see pictures,
nor can anyone else look at them and let you know what something should look
like. My advice, get the download  or braille so that you can use JAWS to
read it to you or so you can read it yourself with Braille. If I had ordered
the book in download, then I probably would have been happy with it - but I
didn't.

The one thing about this book is that if a person orders it in large text,
then I would expect that person could see to read the book and would expect
to see photos, too. Since I cannot see to read the book nor see the pics, I
was really a dummy to order it in large text.  Just sayin'
lol
Lynda