[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting book

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 11 18:35:37 UTC 2013

Not really - if written for solely  blind audience, it would not have been
available in Large Text...that fact led me to believe it would be
illustrated since the person who would choose the large text can see pretty
well to read.
And, the book was offered by a major yarn company and certainly was not
marketed exclusively to a blind audience at that time. this in no way says
anything negative about the content of the book - for those who got it in
download or Braille, it works.

Lynda

Lynda  ----- Original Message -----