[Nfb-krafters-korner] poncho pattern instructions are here

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:02:57 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was just on the phone with Henry. I called him to clarify the poncho
pattern instructions. There has been a lot of back and forth about this, so
now here are the instructor's directions. He has made this pattern himself
and says this is what to do:

You have knit your panel up to peg 39 as per instructions in the first
class. You place a marker on the loop on peg 39.

Knit back to peg 1 if you are not already there.

Knit to peg 36.

Knit back to peg 1.

Knit to peg 33.

Knit back to peg 1.

Knit to peg 30.

Knit back to peg 1.

Continue this pattern till you have 3 stitches left on your loom.

Bind the three stitches off using the flat bind-off method.

Make two panels.

Next Wednesday sewing the panels will be described.

If anyone continues to have questions, feel free to email me.

flowersandherbs at gmail.com <mailto:flowersandherbs at gmaial.com>

Ok, folks so that is that. I ask you to please not discuss the poncho
pattern in my class tonight. I want to keep the focus on the topic of
cables. I appreciate your cooperation in this.

Thanks, Cathy