[Nfb-krafters-korner] New person taking care of Monday Night Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 22:18:22 UTC 2013

Hello everyone.

I wanted to announce that Sara will be in charge of Monday Night  Chats.
She will be booking in and looking for guest speakers and ideas on  topics
you would like to hear about.  So please send Sara your ideas.

We will continue  to have different hosts and guest speakers so please
contact Sara with your thoughts and suggestions.

_sarahmsykes at gmail.com_ (mailto:sarahmsykes at gmail.com)

I will plan on being at most of the chats as I have in the past.  I  will
help host them and prompt questions.