[Nfb-krafters-korner] Show of hands

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 03:27:50 UTC 2013

I had looked in Joann's but could not find it.  So I did get some  other
ruffled yarn and was hoping that it would work.  I can't remember the  name of
what I got, but by tomorrow I will ask someone to read me the  label.

In a message dated 1/13/2013 10:22:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tct71887 at gmail.com writes:

I have  not been able to find it in stock. I am still looking forward to
the chat and  will keep searching....smile.