[Nfb-krafters-korner] tips for scissors

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Mon Jan 14 14:09:21 UTC 2013

	Funny. Sounds like Alice up the road. I hear she has a gorgeous
house and sunny living room but most of the rooms are inhabited by fabric,
wool, yarn, looms, frames for her twined woven rugs and who knows what else.
You should see her garden, and the outside of her house, and her routine for
recycling everything from nails and clabbords to scraps of paper and
plastic. An artist friend pointed out to me that, As an artist, and fiber
arts teacher and tailor,  she needs all those things at her immediate
disposal. If I need or want just about anything related to fiber, she's got
it. She's also got a stock pile of very beautiful rugs and hats that she
doesn't market but are top of the line in terms of design and handiwork and
color. Maybe she and I will share a booth at the Big E next year! My hooked
rugs are so bizarre I can't imagine anyone wanting them, but everyone who
sees them says they are gorgeous. So far they are small, and I can't wait
until I make something I can actually walk on, not hang on a wall!
	I've got a long way to go with all this, and I thank you all for
being out there for support and the exchange of stories and tips.

Joyce wrote:

Well Gram never wasted anything.  I do remember it defintely was not a  new
piece of elastic.