[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:13:06 UTC 2013

Yes, the key hole is on the metal part at the end of the cable, just before
the threaded part that actually fits inside the needle. It is quite small,
but I find that searching for it with the tip of my fingernail actually
works well.

I own the full set of these needles from Knit Picks, and the set comes with
a little plastic zipper case with slots where each pair of needles can go.
I don't put the key in this pouch, since it would fall out if the pouch go
knocked over, but I do use it to keep my needles and cabels in. For smaller
craft bits, I use a kind of glorified tackle box I found in the craft
section. My vanity wanted a box with pretty colors, which is why I didn't
buy a regular tackle box.

Good luck!

--
Sarah M Sykes