[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with a slipper pattern

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 16 03:07:45 UTC 2013

Here is a link for a worksheet to help you make any type of sock or
slipper-sock.  I've used 2 and 3 strands of yarn held together to make a
slipper-sock.  You will have to play with needle sizes until you find one
that gives you the desired thickness of the fabric.

universal toe-up sock formula
http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTuniversalsock.html

HTH,
Annette