[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with a slipper pattern

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 23:04:53 UTC 2013

My interpretation of the slipper pattern row in question is *P2tog, P2,
Repeat from * across row ending with a P2tog.  You had casted on 22
stitches.  When you work this row you will do 5 sets of the P2tog P2 pattern
giving you 15 stitches on your right needle and 2 stitches remaining on the
left needle.  At this point you have decreased your stitch count to a total
of 17 stitches.  Now when you do the final P2tog you will have decreased
your stitch count by 1 more giving you a total of 16 stitches on your right
needle and a total of 6 stitches decreased.  .

HTH,
Annette