[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable sampler class 1 students

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 05:20:22 UTC 2013

I love it.  Let's twist again!  Jill do you have the music?

In a message dated 1/19/2013 12:07:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jillbilly4 at comcast.net writes:

Cathy,
Thank you for taking time to teach the class.  I  really enjoyed it.
Already
got my name in for the next class!   Sign up for a great class learning how
to do the twist... and you won't  even experience back pain... I promise!  I
can twist to the left and  then back to the right.  Maybe we could call the
cable class part 2 "  let's twist again"!  It really makes an interesting
texture to a  project.  Big thumbs up!

Jill