[Nfb-krafters-korner] Valentine chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 22:59:55 UTC 2013

II will not swear by it, but Amanda did talk to me about doing this  class.
 When we talked it was about using poney beads.  She in the  past has been
working on projects using pony beads and either safety pins or  wire to do
the project.

In a message dated 1/19/2013 5:54:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,