[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern help: Cozy Slippers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 19:52:01 UTC 2013

Porsha said:

I am guessing they want you to start putting the 12 sts and then do the  8
rows back and forth before the gusset rows right?
Joyce:
That is correct.

Joyce:
I do not have the pattern so not sure about
Porsha said:
work back across
Joyce:
but I do remember it saying clearly about separating the stitches on the 4
double pointed needles.  Just cut the part and paste the Gusset section in
an email and send it to me.  _Blindhands at aol.com_
(mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)  if you need more  help.

In a message dated 1/19/2013 6:41:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,