[Nfb-krafters-korner] new classes beginning

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 06:11:24 UTC 2013

Hello Folks,

We have a lot of new classes beginning the first week of February so be
sure to go over to
www.Krafters Korner.org
and take a look thru them, sign up and get your supplies in time.

To all you newbies that have joined the list recently go over and check out
 our classes.  I am actually booking classes into April at this point, so
if  you don't see anything that interests you just wait and check out what is
coming  up or send me an email if there is something you would like to
learn.

Remember to the new folks here your first class is a "Try It Class"to check
 out how we do classes here.  After your first class we ask you to become a
 paid member.  Membership runs July to July for $10 and you can take all
the  classes you want and it doesn't cost you any more then that.  Most of our
 classes are done via telephone conference calls.  So no computer is
needed,  we can hook you up thru SKYPE if you want to go that way.  If you have
unlimited free long distance then the class is free.  You are responsible
for any long distance charges.