[Nfb-krafters-korner] SSK Knit Stitch

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 28 02:20:14 UTC 2013

When I get to the point where I have inserted the left needle into the 2
slipped stitches on my right needle, the left needle is in front of the
right needle.

Another way to describe it is that the right needle is sticking through the
back of the stitches and pointing to the left, and the left needle is coming
through the front of the stitches and pointing to the right.  I scoop the
yarn with my right needle and draw it through the slipped stitches from left
to right.  I drop the old stitches off of the left needle and I am left with
the new stitch on the right needle.

Annette