[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginner knitting, progress and a stitch pattern

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 05:15:19 UTC 2013

We have lots of classes for loomers here at Krafters  Korner.

In a message dated 1/27/2013 9:49:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sunshine817 at cox.net writes:

I would  like to learn how to use looms. I think I did a potholger when I
was young,  but didn't remember in our class sessions! It's old age. Anyway,
where do I  buy looms and are there any braille books for beginner loomers!

Hugs