[Nfb-krafters-korner] Buying looms - Sunshine

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 05:20:53 UTC 2013

We have a lot of loomers around here and most of them are very  willing  to
help you get started.

We do have a lot of loom classes.  The couple coming up in Feb. are  done
on a round loom and the cable one is an advanced class.
Maybe we should have a beginners loom class on a round loom for the new
folks that have recently joined us.

Hey newbies, Please let us kno who might want to take a beginners knitting
loom class?

In a message dated 1/27/2013 9:58:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,