[Nfb-krafters-korner] MEG - beginner knitting, progress and a stitch p...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 05:30:25 UTC 2013

A lot of us use Lion Brand website for patterns and descriptions of  yarns.
 You need to sign up to use the website in order to get patterns on  Lion
Brand.  Is this where you are having trouble with the capta?  I  have been a
member over there for a long time so I don't remember if I  originally had
to do the capta or not.

In a message dated 1/27/2013 2:00:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,