[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks Meg

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 19:43:40 UTC 2013

Meg,
Thank you for your acknowledgement, and hope you do not take offense, as you
know it is not only you. I have been away all weekend and I opened my email
this morning, and now 3 hours later I have just finished my mail. In this
electronic age, everyone is sending everything by email, I do not want to
miss something important, so I open everything, except what I know are ads,
I was just taking my frustration out on your message, and I am sorry for
that. I know there are no rules on email and everything sends what they
think is important, like this, so I am over myy fit and will go on, maybe I
should not have posted anything, but I did.
Terry K