[Nfb-krafters-korner] estimation help

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:09:35 UTC 2013

This is really great. LionBrand has done a good job of giving you a safe
overestimate of what you'll need. It's always better to have a tiny bit
more than you need than to run out before you're finished. I think
LionBrand has struck just the right balance with this chart. Thanks for
sharing!

Cheers,
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com