[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:09:05 UTC 2013

hi Joyce and all,

like Sunshine I am trying to get comfortable with the European style of knitting. the American style has come back to me after taking the class and I am now knitting fairly comfortably. I finished a small dishcloth that my DH liked even better than my loom knit one. he suggested that I make a dish towel to match, so I am working on that now. I hope my needles will be free by the time the dish cloth chat comes along. if not I will have to make use of my stitch holders and hope i don't drop a stitch. (shudder!)

the dish towel is a box stitch pattern. and is very easy!

later, Cathy