[Nfb-krafters-korner] Drawing with braille

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 3 11:47:26 UTC 2013

Jill, Hadley recently had a seminar on drawing with braille.  I
listened to the recording which is available on Hadleys web site.
They describe line by line how to draw five or six different
pictures.  Have your braille writer or slate ready because they
give you time to draw during the seminar.

Henrietta and I have both made greeting cards with braille
pictures.

Have fun with it.

Carol