[Nfb-krafters-korner] Outdated information

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 06:30:23 UTC 2013

Paulette and others,

There are some behind the scenes things that are happening with the website
that has delayed the clearing out of old material. First, I was catching up
on everything and getting us back on track after my sister died unexpectedly
the first week of March and then I almost lost my father the first week of
April. While he has/is recovering, he spent six weeks in the hospital.
Second, the website was almost completely back in order when the servers
were changed. The files are a mess and some things that were updated were
lost and had to be reloaded. All current classes are working that I know of
(please report any broken links that you find), but there is a ton of old
stuff that I am having to go through one-by-one to make sure that I do not
delete anything important.

We are currently working on some changes that will allow more man hours to
work on the website and build in some contingencies that would cover in the
event of major life crisis. So, please be patient and feel free to drop me a
note "off-list" (because I get behind on the list email and may not see your
note for weeks) if you notice anything that needs to be updated.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

net.org/dianef
ilipe%40comcast.net