[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am back...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 19:58:03 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I am back home in Connecticut.  I am going to be catching up with the
list.  I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

NFB Convention was very informative and busy.  I hope we will have new
folks joining in Krafters Korner.  I know we have new members that are  excited
about classes that joined us down in Orlando.  I can't tell you how  many
folks told me, "They didn't know about the NFB Krafters Division".

It was great meeting up with our members face to face.  We had a good  turn
out for the craft show on July 1.  I hope we can do the craft show  again
in 2014.