[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille pictures

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 03:19:05 UTC 2013

You can teach them to feel them, just like you and me!

In a message dated 7/6/2013 8:02:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
paulette at evickery.com writes:

Hi  all,

I absolutely love these braille pictures. But, what is the  point of sharing
them with sighted people? They will just say that they are  hard to see
because they are the same color as the paper they are on. Also,  how can
sighted children draw them if they are hard to see. Sighted people  are so,
well, sight dependent, they don't want to do anything else but look  at
something.

Paulette

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org