[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pumpkin Flowers and more - WAS: Tomatoes

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Jul 7 16:12:28 UTC 2013

Annette, try for a pancake batter this one.  By the way gang best pancakes
ever. Throw the box of mix away.

Grandma's Appellation Pancakes: Two cups flower, two teaspoons baking
powder, like a quarter teaspoon of salt.  Now this you can make up and store
for later use. Melt one tablespoon of butter. Mix in slowly milk until the
batter is thinnish, not thin. Use a quarter cup measuring cup and make the
pancakes.  I would say add in the flowers before ready to dip out your first
pancake.

This is my husband's grandma, Grandma Brown's, recipe.

Becky and Jake