[Nfb-krafters-korner] for kids and you

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 7 18:20:08 UTC 2013

This is a great project for all ages right down to those little ones.

Take a sheet of paper-copy paper  and with any color crayons have them
scribble on the paper.  Fill the paper with an array of scribbles..   When I do
this at Girl Scout Camp I keep asking if I missed any spots and I get
plenty help pointing to my missed spots that I have to scribble more in.   Then
take a black crayon and scribble over all of what you just did.  Now  with a
bobby pin take the curved end and pull it with curves or lines.   This will
remove the black crayon and depending on how much pressure you put on  the
bobby pin it will go and remove some of the layers of crayon.  Now what  you
are doing is making fireworks,.  The layer of colors show thru the  black.
Any kids can scribble and so can I!!!