[Nfb-krafters-korner] question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 00:57:36 UTC 2013

Do you want a class on hairpin lace???

In a message dated 7/7/2013 3:38:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tknox6 at sc.rr.com writes:

Joyce,
Glad you are back have a question for a long time from  KK. Do you remember
and can you tell me, a long time ago about 1 or 2 years  of KK there was a
lady who taught a class on Hairpin lace crochet. I think  here name was Joy
or Joyce last name R. Do you or anyone else remember this  or have any info
on this method. Thanks.
Terry  K

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org